A word of caution here for people paying through Paypal.. My daughter lost Â500 last year. She bought tickets for the Reading Festival through e-bay, and paid through Paypal after the box-office had sold them, but before they had printed or distributed them. By e-bay rules she had to pay immediately. She waited until the tickets had been distributed (which was much later this year than previously) but when hers were not sent on to her she tried to contact the parties concerned. The person selling had, by then, disappeared. Both E-bay and Paypal refused to get involved because it was too long after the transaction. The matter was referred to the police, who seem to have done SFA about it, even though the "seller" could be traced via his ISP.

Of course, I'm not suggesting that any of the QL traders are anything other than 110% trustworthy, but domestic consumer protection law just does not apply, and I, personally would not use them until they improve in that respect. (In fact I was considering starting a pressure group to try to encourage a boycott to force them to change their policy - but life's too short...)

Jeremy

Paypal is -very- bad when things go worng.

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.298 / Virus Database: 265.6.7 - Release Date: 30/12/04