[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I see some more good suggestions have popped up too, cool.  Keep up the
> cool series.  While I don't do much assembly, I occasionally borrow
> some of the info for my C68 programming.
>
> jim

Morning Jim,

Thanks for the encouragment - I often wonder if I'm the only person who reads
the series and if it is doing anyone any good. I know that George Gwilt and
Hugh Rooms are my 'other' readers because they have commented on past articles
- and offered suggestions and corrections which is always nice.

There have been a few good suggestions here as well, so rather than respond to
everyone I shall take the liberty of thanking everyone here. I shall ponder
which ones I can fit in and leave the rest for 'another day'.

Thanks everyone and keep the suggestions coming.

TARQUIN: Sorry I don't think I can do the sample player as I don't have a QL
that works at present plus, my 'music' knowlege is far far less than my
graphics knowlege - so it is unlikelt that I'll ever be able to do a sampler.
(Assuming the hardware limitations allowed it!)

Cheers,
Norman.