In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Darren Branagh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

Thanks Bill.

It seems there is interest in this project. I'm stunned :-))

I really want to go with the logo idea, which means 100. Years from now,
when the QL is probably no more, it will be a nice thing to have.

Umm ... novelty ...souvenir, and now a future antique collectors item ... it just can't fail ... :-)

Looking forward to it.

However, just to discuss the logo image a little further.

Obviously as Sinclair no longer has an interest in the QL, wouldn't it be better to do a new 2005 edition ? Reflecting more of the present and the future.

That is make use of one of the new logos designed for the modern QL scene, some of which published in QL Today, and I believe are on a web site somewhere.

Also if Quanta sponsor it then a 'Quanta Edition 2005' could also be included.

--
Malcolm Cadman
      • ... John Gilpin
    • ... Malcolm Cadman
    • ... Derek Stewart
      • ... Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος (Phoebus R. Dokos)
  • ... Darren Branagh
  • ... Darren Branagh
    • ... Tony Firshman
      • ... David Tubbs