From: "Bill Cable" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2005 6:06 PM
Subject: RE: [ql-users] Software behaving badly

> On Thu, 19 May 2005, Darren Branagh wrote:
>

> > Well, that's a probable 4 - only 96 to go.... :-))
> >

> Hi Darren,
>
> Although I will buy 2, if you think the 15 pounds (~$30) price is accurate
then
> I will pledge to buy 10 if you needed me to. If you can get several other
> pledges then your risk will be reduced enough so you might give it a try.
It
> will be a lot of work to bundle the software with a good interface but I
bet
> there is enough of a market to consume 100 units over time. There could be
> linux version too. Great Christmas presents to those wayward QLers we all
know.
> Of course once a buyer has one he could easily make copies for the price
of the
> stick but a logo on yours would make them special.
>
> -- Bill
    • ... gwicks
    • ... Malcolm Cadman
  • ... Darren Branagh
    • ... David Tubbs
    • ... John Gilpin
    • ... Jeremy Taffel
    • ... Tony Firshman
  • ... Darren Branagh
  • ... Darren Branagh
    • ... Bill Cable
      • ... John Gilpin
    • ... Malcolm Cadman
    • ... Derek Stewart
      • ... Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος (Phoebus R. Dokos)
  • ... Darren Branagh
  • ... Darren Branagh
    • ... Tony Firshman
      • ... David Tubbs