>Secondly, if I buy 100, I can get them printed with a logo of our choice,
so
>I could get them with a QUANTA logo on, on maybe "Sinclair" in the famous
>block font. Makes the thing a touch more personal I think.
>>How about an image of a QL?  It is roughly the right shape with the
>>cover.

Absolutely.

 http://www.mydisgo.com/brand_disgo.php

They allow you to upload your logo and see what it looks like on one. But
yes, anything that can be saved in the correct format (some sort of
photoshop or illustrator format I think) can be put on the disgos, so a pic
of a QL is possible. We just need to agree on what it is.

>This is the big question. Of the people on this list for instance, how many
>would buy one?
>>Me

OK. So maybe this is doable. I've got quite a bit of feedback, based on the
emails I have sold about a dozen already, which is encouraging, so I'll pass
that all on to QUANTA, and hopefully we can make this a reality.

Cheers,

Darren.

Tony
--
         QBBS (QL fido BBS 2:252/67) +44(0)1442-828255
          tony@<surname>.co.uk  http://firshman.co.uk

    • ... Jeremy Taffel
    • ... Tony Firshman
  • ... Darren Branagh
  • ... Darren Branagh
    • ... Bill Cable
      • ... John Gilpin
    • ... Malcolm Cadman
    • ... Derek Stewart
      • ... Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος (Phoebus R. Dokos)
  • ... Darren Branagh
  • ... Darren Branagh
    • ... Tony Firshman
      • ... David Tubbs