In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Derek Stewart
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

>Hi,
>
>Tried Sedit and the GD2 version on the Q60 works great.
>
>Pity other older programs can not be revamped like Sedit.
>
>Derek

Well, there is quite a lot going on with older software ...

- an update for Perfection by Dave Gilham - works well on Q60 ... :-)
... to download at - http://www.mcad.demon.co.uk/lquan.htm

- a new version of Quill as a beta version from the Quanta library
- similar new versions being worked on for Abacus and Archive by the
same author, Roger Godley I gather

- some work on XChange too my another author well known to us all -
Marcel.
Already a fix for the stray cursor problem with XChange under QPC2 on
Marcel's web site to download.

--
Malcolm Cadman