gwicks writes

<>
> Finally, I have a problem for you Opera experts. I can successfully import
> my favourites from IE but can't find a way of calling them up from within
> Opera. How do I do this?

Ive been using Opera 9.01 these past few days. It seemed to import my IE
bookmarks automatically on installation. Otherwise you can do it from the
Files menu item, Import.

Opera takes a little getting used to. To my mind, neither images nor text
are rendered to the same quality as in IE, but Im used to it now. It showed
up a lot of errors on my website (so its about time to learn pwoppa HTML
4.0/XHTML, I suppose). Couldnt use it before, but Im starting to prefer it
to IE now. I wonder how they make a living of it, though.

Per