Oops, Not intended for the users list

Will resend privately. Sorry.

John G.

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Gilpin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2006 10:46 AM
Subject: Re: [ql-users] Eindhoven and Byfleet

Hi Jochen,

OK. I'll go with the postage as I am sure that I am saving more than that
with your quoted prices - yes, they are THAT GOOD!!

Do you still hold details of my Debit or Credit Card? If not, let me know
how I can send payment.

Incidentally, I notice from a comment in the Quanta Magazine Chairman's
Editorial (page 1) that the articles on GPS by Hugh Rooms and that on
Robotics by David Buckley are being offered to QLToday as well. If you need
further information, let me know. (I refer to the October/November issue
which is in preparation NOW but if you need info before it is published, let
me know.

Kind Regards and Best Wishes.

John Gilpin.