Hi all,

When using versions 3.09 and later of SMSQE on a Q40, there may be a problem
with the hard disk not being immediately recognized in some cirumstances..

This is a probem pointed out to me by Geoge Gwilt. I haven't found why this
happens yet, but I'll keep trying.

The problem apparently only affects a Q40 (not Q60) and only arises if you
have configured SMSQE so that the cache is set OFF (Serialized). If you set
it to, e.g. Writethrough, the problem disappears.

Also, curiously, typing RESET makes the problem disappear, too.

The next version of SMSQE will, hopefully, have a fix.

Wolfgang

www.scp-paulet-lenerz.com