Duncan wrote:

> Do you have any othe projects else up your sleeve?

Not absolutely impossible. But nothing major can happen until there's a
decent free QL OS. All reasonable ways I have to implement OS level code
for new hardware involve re-using free software and getting help from
persons that won't be motivated by a proprietary OS.

For peace sake the SMS license issue must rest, so the only way forward
can be to re-invent the wheel and work on a free QL OS. This is of course
a quite unsatisfactory task and the work on it crawls slowly. Some of my
own work was done years ago, e.g. on native TCP/IP, and on a major
hardware project I gave up during the license war. I started to forget, so
things become increasingly difficult and unlikely. But I still have a
little interest in major QL projects.

All the best
Peter