While I doubt I'd have time to do anything specific on this, I'm quite
happy for example for copiesof my website to be put on CD to be given
away to help with cases like this. The website is 99% relative URLs
for links within itself and full URLs for external links, so it might
well work from CD, apart from some obvious features like the Form
message service. Putting a free browser on the CD might be one way of
running, though anyone with a browser should be able to fire it up
from the index.html file. If you are interested, I could send you a
copy on CD to try.

Since my website contains links to other QL sites, general
information, trader links as well as a lot of Free Software, it might
be quite useful, especially if I could make time to merge the
TopCities documentation site onto the CD.

Haven't really thought this through yet, just floating the idea. I'm
not sure if there's space on it, if there is, you'd be welcome to
merge the "website CD" with QL Emulators CD to be given away in cases
like this.