>> I should be able to trace my various articles. It just needs
>> someone
>> to tell me which to send to whom!
>>
>> George
>>

> George,
>
> We would also welcome your input to the QL Wiki.
>
> However, I would suggest that Dilwyn collates all of the magazine
> articles
> for use on his documentation website and CD.
>
> Dilwyn - do you agree?
>
> --
> Rich Mellor
Broadly speaking, yes. However, the QL Wiki is an online source
whereas only a few parts of the QL Documentation CD are online (space
limitations). Anything online can in theory be accessed by anyone who
has internet access, whereas probably only  a minority of the QL
community will acquire the Docs CD (apart from the version that was
included on a QL Today cover CD).