Tony Firshman schreef:

> Tony Church wrote:
>> I am not sue that the original got through so I am resending, my apologies
>> if you have already received it.
> It did not arrive.
>
>> I am trying to revive an old QL in order to retrieve some information.
>>
>> I believe I have every thing except a functioning key board.
>>
>> I made a modification to the QL (some 20 years ago) which entailed removing
>> the original keyboard (the top of the QL unit)and replacing it with a cover
>> which has a DIN socket with six pins, 5 on 180 degree radius and one in the
>> centre.
>>
>> I have lost the keyboard with the DIN plug although I do have the original
>> keyboard.
>>
>> Does anyone know of this type of modification as I cannot find nor did I
>> keep any literature on the modification?  If so can you provide information
>> on any of the following;
>>
>> Where I can get a keyboard with the DIN plug?
>> Do you know the where to find the wiring details of the DIN socket?
>> Can I wire the old keyboard into the DIN socket?
>>
>> Hope someone can help.
> I have seen only one in my time, and they are quite rare and I cannot

@Tony F., when you visit Eindhoven next October, I may show you the
second one for you to see. That is, if it resembles the keyboard as is
shown on the pictures on the following link:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~wij2/ehv20061014/index.html
Note pictures IMG_1596.JPG,IMG_1602.JPG, and IMG_1605.JPG

You can find the show dates somewhere on:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~wij2/sinqlairuk.html

@Tony C., I haven't bought that keyboard system myself , but I inherited
it. If it helps you, I can take that QL apart and try to see who made
it. If these pictures are to unclear for you, I can make new pictures
of it here at home, and show them to you.

Marco Vacquier.