Same here, but USA. I've been meaning to ask again for some time. I put generic
floppies in my case, but still can't get them to do everything right that the
dinosaurs used to do. I know something has to do with two lines being swapped,
and nominally had two lines swapped at one of the last North American shows,
but suspect they didn't get fully seated, and I'm no expert at doing this. I
may use QPC on the PC to get some QL things done, then go to the QL with the
"lamed" floppy drives just for the pleasure of the QL and to get the cockles of
my little black heart warmed at doing something useful on "This Old Boat" I
mean computer he he.

Again, can I get a cable built to have the lines swapped for using modern
floppies on the QL. Must ship to USA though. "Have $$, will pay" :-) .

Doug LaVerne 37830 USA
SGC, GC, Trump, unexpanded, 2 x 3.5, 14.4 (!) (no use now), Acorn III RGB
(repaired, thanks Tony for your efforts at last QL NA though), IBM kbd,
microdrives (but not _reallly_ working), and many of the old programs...