Hi George,

> The delay is for those subscribed by QBranch, which is being sorted out
> I believe.
>
> Still, it is a good issue ... so worth waiting for.

As far as I'm aware, the first of November is an expected date for this
issue. Plus, being so late, we won't have to wait as long as everyone
else for the next issue! ;-)

I'm off on a course this week, so I won't be able to try out your
example programs and utilities until at least next weekend. I'm heading
up to Edinburgh tomorrow, be good to be back in Scotland for the first
time in too many years. Shame I'll be city bound as opposed to West
Coast bound, but hey, it's a free course!

Cheers,
Norman.