To: <ql-us...@q-v-d.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 6:19 PM
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] IMPORTANT WARNING to aspirant chairmen and others

Hmm - not that user friendly - I could not find the PayPal subscription link on the home page (in IE v7) - clicking on the QUANTA logo took me to the right page, but that is not very obvious for casual browsers - why not add "SUBSCRIBE HERE" to the menu on the left hand side of the screen?

--
Rich Mellor
RWAP Services