From: Bob Spelten <b...@chello.nl>
To: ql-us...@q-v-d.com
Sent: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 16:51
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] Qubide 2 and CDs

Op Mon, 08 Jun 2009 20:31:02 +0200 schreef Dilwyn Jones?

<dil...@evans1511.fsnet.co.uk>:?
?

I'm aware Qubide version 2 can have an Atapi IDE CD-ROM drive connected > and a
version of Discover exists to read some CDs.?

?

Does anyone know if a QXL.WIN CD can be read on such a system and if so > what
software might be required (e.g. QCDEZE)??

?

I can confirm that QCDEZE will read the QXL.WIN on a CD-ROM drive?

connected to Qubide2.?

But not all drives I tried did work on my Qubide2, you should avoid the?

really fast ones.?

The next question is, could QCDEZE be adapted to read a QXL.WIN from an?

msdos formatted Zip drive or EZ drive??

This would make tranfers of large amounts of data between PC's and Aurora?

easier.?
?

Bob?
?

--Gemaakt met Opera's revolutionaire e-mailprogramma:?

http://www.opera.com/mail/?

http://www.q-v-d.demon.co.uk/smsqe.htm?