Use QPC2, it can read / write to any QXL.WIN file.

QPC2 is the best Emulator.

Derek

Bob Spelten wrote:
Op Thu, 11 Jun 2009 08:22:02 +0200 schreef Dave Walker <iti...@ntlworld.com>:

Duncan,

DiscOVER SHOULD read the MSDOS disk format - it certainly has been able to
do so in the past as long as it has been formatted to FAT16 (it will not
handle FAT32 or NTFS).   How big is the drive you are trying to use - I
could probably sort out why DiscOver is not working if I can get an image of the disk. If it is not large it might well compress down to a manageable size.

My Zip's are 100Mb and the EZ's are 128Mb and they are formatted as FAT16. I had not thought of trying DiscOVER to read them, I have only used it in the past to read floppies. My question is how to read/write inside the QXL.WIN's I have created on them.

Bob