- Maybe we can get back onto a new discussion topic, as to how you
would do this...

- QPC2, QXL and QLAY can all access the same QXL.WIN file - but I
don't think they can at the same time...
- QXL and the QL can use the ZX Network (alongside the Spectrum
too...)
- QPC2, QLAY, QXL, Q40, Q60, Thor XVI, QL and Q-emuLator could all
potentially talk via a serial cable - but how would you set this up
as a network (sernet maybe?)
Sernet quite possibly (and slowly perhaps). You'd need a cable which
formed a circle rather than simple serial cables from one computer to
another as you would with a two computer network.

The Sernet manual says: With 3 or more machines, you have to wire your
own cables so that all output signals from one machine are connected
to the input signals of the next machine and so on, to form a complete
circle."

You might also need a different version of Sernet software - I'm sure
I remember Bernd Reinhardt saying that current sernet_rexts can only
handle a 2 machine system, but a multi-station version was possible
and available from him.