As my ROM-port is not free (MICE) and I have no Gold/SuperGoldCard I would
prefer solution D) (although I hope I am able to do the upgrade by myslef).

Solution A) would be o.k., too (then I would plug the interface to my Q40).

If I did misunderstood something and solution D) isn´t working without
Gold/SuperGoldCard I would prefer the solution for the QL-ROM-port.

But in general every new QL-hardware is welcome!

Anton