On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 5:08 AM, gdgqler <gdgq...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Compilation by TURBO allows solution of another problem which how to use
> another routine if the one you want is not loaded on your machine.

Apologies for the off-topicness, but one thing I'd like to see from Turbo or
other compilers is a "command maker" that can take a PROCedure or FuNction,
compile it, and package it up so it can be loaded to extend BASIC.

I think this would result in a mini-renaissance of keyword development,
which could act as a "suggestion line" for additions to SuperBASIC and, more
broadly, QDOSMSQ.