Hi Alew,

        I do not know - I think it was for communication with M$ file-systems
        (useful in Linux), and M$ software (that I do not use).

OK, I'll see what I can do.

If there is a unique flag for SMSQmulator, I would use it in my
QPC2/SMSQmulator boot to switch menu_rext versions, and to turn off the
SYNCSCRAP. "ver$" gives HBA (for SMSQ), on SMSQmulator and QPC2, of course.

Could you change it to "HBA-S" perhaps?

You can check for SMSQmulator with the "machine" function. This will give 20 for SMSQmulator and other values for other machines.

Print machine (20 for SMSQmulator, 30 for QPC).

oOlfgang