On 28/01/2013 14:15, Wolfgang Lenerz wrote:
Hi,

I have an Asus TF201, (Andriod) great machine for my needs if
reliability is not an issue (been off for a new on/off switch
already), I see that Java can be downloaded  to Andriod devices,
sooooo could QLmulator run on my tablet?
QLmulator on tablet QPC2 on PC both on network - got to be good

There's one way to find out....

A priori, I can't see why this could not run on a tablet. Sor far it
runs under Linux (even on a Pi), MacOS and Windows.

Give it a try and tell us!

Wolfgang

.

Will do but perhaps not just now on my tablet as it's still a bit new, my phone runs the same version of Android so might try it on it.

Cheers