On 19/03/2013 16:15, Norman Dunbar wrote:
On 19/03/13 14:16, peet vanpeebles wrote:

One thing that made me very sad .... the next issue which will be
brought up in September may with a DVD or CD will be the last issue of
QL Today. I love to receive QL Today (as a print magazine) ... what
can we do?
What!!!!! But I'm not finished my series on Assembly yet! I'm only half
way through LibGen for goodness sake! :-(

I haven't got mine yet, but if this is true, I apologies. I've caused
the demise of yet another great QL magazine! Every one of the three I've
written for has closed. I'm a jinx!

I am officially distraught.

Cheers,
Norm.

not sure I understand this fully

is there to be no more QL Today magazines in printed form but a QL Today in digital form or is QL Today a deceased QL Today a QL Today no more......... in all forms.

having just returned to the QL Today fold I will be distraught, as a half Scot even more so (have I had four volumes ?)

all the best - Bill