I've done some checking around and I think I have a solution for everyone's
problem :)

I have a number of spare servers. I will install a small SSD in one of
these and configure it with a LAMP stack and Joomla! I don't mean to sound
overly excited; 'Joomla!' is the name of the package. It's an extremely
powerful CMS that can do rolling article with comments websites, forums,
etc. with long term data retention, good security, and it strikes a good
balance between features and ease of use.

I will be happy to let it sit there, keep it updated, and post for people
who don't know how, or give people admin privileges so they can post their
own articles, etc.

For example, Norman can publish his entire set of articles, and they and
the resulting conversations can be archived permanently. They can be
grouped and linked. Code snippets and examples and also be held in a
qxl.win or similar to be easily accessible.

Finally, it solves the content problem because it automatically serves the
news, article, conversation and distribution functions all in one.

I'll cover the costs of running it so nobody ever has to pay a subscription
or etc.

I'll poke at it next week. I'm knee deep in MPlanes and battery holders and
a few fun prototypes/samples right now!

--
Dave Park
Sandy Electronics, LLC