On 20/03/2013 14:21, peet vanpeebles wrote:
----- Original Message -----
From: Dave Park <d...@sinclairql.com>
To: ql-us...@q-v-d.com
Sent: Wednesday, 20 March 2013, 14:09
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] QL Today

I've done some checking around and I think I have a solution for everyone's
problem :)

I have a number of spare servers. I will install a small SSD in one of
these and configure it with a LAMP stack and Joomla! I don't mean to sound
overly excited; 'Joomla!' is the name of the package. It's an extremely
powerful CMS that can do rolling article with comments websites, forums,
etc. with long term data retention, good security, and it strikes a good
balance between features and ease of use.

<snip>
--
Dave Park
Sandy Electronics, LLC