On 3/19/2013 4:13 PM, nor...@dunbar-it.co.uk wrote:
It is produced using the Scribus publishing package which is available
for free,form Linux, Windows and Mac (as far as I know).

I've been a user of Scribus for about 6 years. I did an e-zine for about three years. I have some problems with the work flow of Scribus, mostly updating older documents, but something like QL Today would be fairly easy.

I'm willing to volunteer to do the layout if others are interested in writing the articles. The end result will be a full color PDF file that can them be e-mail or hosted (like Dave Park who has volunteered his website).

For those who have little or no Internet access, a volunteer in the UK or in Europe can print out copies and charge for it and the mailing costs. I'm guessing that the print copies will mostly be in the UK. I don't know if there will be many in Europe.

Tim Swenson