Hi Paul,

Well, my wife will be coming, whether welcome or not.

Regards,

Derek

On 19/06/14 09:36, p...@zx81.de wrote:
I an Not shure wether I would be allowed to attend the if my wife wasn't
welcome :shock:

Am 19.06.2014 um 09:46 schrieb "Colin Mckay" <kilbarchan.co...@virginmedia.com>:

I expect to attend the event, and the evening meal. I opt for the carvery.
If this is to be at the Toby Carvery in Corstorphine, then I can thoroughly
recommend it from visits there approximately 4 years ago. However, seating
probably would be on the basis of find a seat for yourself. At lunch times
it can be quite crowded. Is it expected that accompanying womenfolk will be
welcome to attend the dinner?

Colin McKay

34 Taylor Avenue         Tel/fax  01505 70 4471

Kilbarchan

Johnstone

Renfrewshire

PA10 2LS