Tony wrote:

>>>(In fact the small size of the MinisQL and a
>>>monitor switchbox meant I could have two in the space of one! although
>>>I mainly use the QPC2 system).
>>
>>BTW I have used the same case for a Q60. (Thanks to Keith.) Possible, but
>>it means a lot of tinkering since Tony Firshman has not yet developed a Q60
>>Mini-Backplane ;-)))
>
>What had you in mind, or is that just a joke?
>
>I had thought idly of an ISA slot extender.....

It was 99% joke, because probably nobody has the time. For the Mini case an
extremely narrow ISA slot extender would be required. But if a PCB was
considered, there would of course be a lot of ideas what else could be on
it. From QL network, I2C, stereo amplifier to IrDA Transceiver (I have IO
cards with IrDA signals).....

BTW the Q60 would be well suited for a portable system because of the low
power consumption.

Peter