On 19 Mar 2001, at 0:30, Q Branch wrote:

> On another tack it seems I was wasting my time looking for faults with Q
> 40 with regards to some of the problems with QLiberated programs. The
> same problems can occur on QPC 2 so the fault must lie somewhere in the
> colour drivers themselves. Now all we need to do is to find it and then
> fix it.

I'm not sure whether it is the colour drivers or a memory question.
I've noticed that on many occasions whena Qlib program refuses to
work correctly, this is due to the fact that bit 31 of an address is
set. Qlib program have a structure where some address is put into
A0 and then a JMP or JSR is made to that address. This goes
wrong on more modern machines, where high addresses are
allowed...

What I haven't found out, is why this doesn't happen EVRY time
you start Qlib programs on the same machine...

Wolfgang