>I have not come across this problem in practice, but is it something which
>only affects older (or badly written) QL-Liberated programs? Could it be
>something to do with the original basic? For example assuming that system
>variables begin at 163840? Or am I being too simple? SMSQ-E was fairly
>tolerant about this, but this could have changed with the colour drivers.
Well  have found that there is something fairly consistent on my QPC 2
PC. If I edit my office program in QD and then call QLiberator using the
QBASIC thing it will work the first time and compile the program. If I
do it a second time it locks the QLiberator job. This happens every time
I do this so I have to reboot and start again. I have not had too much
time to try this out by just stating the Qliberator job on its own etc.
but it does happen every time I try it. The same lock up with this
happens on the Q40 but it happens every time so I do not get a chance
for the first compilation.
--

Roy Wood
Q Branch