Jerome wrote:
>} > I can confirm this as I just acquired a Q60 from Peter
>} Hey, this is favoritism - can I buy one, too?
>
>Me too ?

Sorry, it was not my intention to disappoint anybody. I wish I could supply
all with a Q60.

Thierry's was waiting *very* long, and he needed the Q60 as a motivation
for software development. Unfortunately this has not been the begin of the
Q60 series production. The components for Thierry's Q60 have been purchased
for his single board only, so it was quite an expensive machine for him. I
have purchased, soldered, assembled and tested everything on my own, and I
will probably not be able to do the whole series production this way.

I hope for more patience. It would really be expensive and slow to produce
all Q60 one by one in the few hours of spare time I have. If someone
desperately wants a Q60 before the series production starts, he can try to
ask me personally like Thierry, but there are limits to what I can do.

All the best

Peter