This sgc is a "new" card. I found out a bad thing , there was a
litle pin in the anti static bag, in which it was devlivered.

And its one of the more imortartant ones, the first pin wich connects
to the 020 leg.

Why this dumb construction, having the mpu pressed down to the
contacts...

/Michael Grunditz