> From: "Phoebus R. Dokos" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Sun 13/Jan/2002 19:37 GMT
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: Re: [ql-users] Compact Flash Adapters.

<snip>
> also I had a question...
> I don't remember right off hand if c68 supports special 060 commands and
> the SSSS... I am asking this because I m in the process of discussing the
> possibility of a in-car GF or Q60 based MP3 player with the CF... If SSSS
> is supported then we could port an MP3 program to it... else we'll have to
> use Linux... (:-()  . The best thing about that application is that Slave
> blocking or limitations of the IO system won't matter since in essence the
> system would be monotasking :-)

In principle c68 recognises the idea of processors up to the 040 (not specifically the
060), and also the Coldfire processor.   However although there is support there it
has probably never been thoroughly tested so it may need further work to guarantee
that only legal isntructions are generated.   Also, I do not know if GWASS supports
the full instruction set of the higher processors (although knowing George Gwilt it
probably dos!).

Dave

Never pay another Internet phone bill!
Freeserve AnyTime, for all the Internet access you want, day and night, only £12.99
per month.
Sign-up at http://www.freeserve.com/time/anytime