Fabrizio Diversi wrote:

> Bill,
> My actual Q40 configuration is :
> - 2 ISA HD/Com Controller cards (no more ISA Slot
> free)
> - 1 CD-Rom 50x
> - 1 HP CD-Writer Plus
> - one SMSQ/E 6GB HD mounted on a removable bay (in
> caddy) and a second hd with Qdos Classic (in caddy
> too).
> - CF Reader (as soon as it will arrive)
> - ser1 : sernet link with QPC
> - ser2 : mouse
> - ser4 : modem
>
> The main SMSQE HD holds also Linux.
> The three IDE Devices work without any problems.
>
> First IDE Card :
> - Win_drive 1,0,0 (win1_)
> - Win_drive 2,0,1 (win2_)
> - Cdr_drive 1,1,1 (cdr1_)
> Second IDE card :
> - Cdr_drive 2,2,1 (cdr2_)
> - CF (?)

snip

> Next steps:
> - ISA Rising Card to have at least 3 ISA Slot and
> install Ethernet Card (it will work ?)
> - Wireless Keyboard and mouse
> - hoping in smsq/e 3.0, file names longer than 35
> chars, cd-writer software etc..........

 thanks Fabrizio
I intend a similar setup, looks like for the time being I'll need to use
two cards.
I have found an ISA adapter gadget I bought for next to nothing some
time ago unfortunately it turns the slot through ninety degrees so is
not ideal.

OK so two cards it is for the time being at least, anyone got one for
sale that meets all the requirements?

All the best - Bill