At 01:33 μμ 23/2/2002 +0100, you wrote:

>On 22 Feb 2002, at 17:40, Phoebus R. Dokos wrote:
>
> > You mean 1 day your total trip in France and the Tunnel because from
> what I
> > hear the TGV drops to 5 km/h (well okay I exaggerate a tad!) after it
> > surfaces in Britain
>
>yes, and that only if everybody goes and and pushes...

Hehe that's what I've been told too ;-) (Despite what Tony says ;-))))

Can't be all that bad though at least the trains keep on going.... It could
be worse :-)

(Example of worse: Having the Acela TGV in the US.
You get the world's best train technology and you turn it into an expensive
commuter train
that breaks down most of the time!)

Phoebus