>If anyone has an HP printer running PCL3, could they please let me
know.

>I have a printer driver for a PCL3 printer that works with QD and
QSpread
>and would like someone to test it.
>
>TIA & Regards,

Peter initially offered this driver to Jochen and I, but my Deskjet
320 has been relegated to the attic as I didn't have room for it and
had run out of ink cartridges for it (Jochen has no Deskjet either)
and I have not had time to do anything with it. In fact, it's not just
Deskjets, anything PCL3 should do.

If anyone can help Peter, it would be appreciated. PCL3 drivers are
not too common on the QL but HP printers are one of (if not THE) the
market leaders out there.

--
Dilwyn Jones
[EMAIL PROTECTED]