Phoebus is referring to a problem his wife had cashing a bank draft I sent
him to pay for some CF adapter samples.

She entered the bank and presented the draft to the cashier, who refuses to
accept it  - first the cashier asked "what is THE BANK OF IRELAND?" To
which Phoebus' wife replied "errr... A BANK,  IN IRELAND!!! - DUH!!!"

The cashier then asked "Whats Ireland?"   (I kid you not, 40 million
americans claim Irish decent, and she didn't know what it was) So Phoebus'
wife says "ITS A COUNTRY"...

Eventually after they get the manager to intervene they accept the draft -
unbelieveable.....

Darren Branagh,
Consumer Lending Business,
Bank Of Ireland Card Services,
Nassau House, 33/35 Nassau Street, Dublin 2. Ireland.
Tel: 01-6176368 (Direct Line)    Fax: 01-6798717
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    Phoebus Dokos

                    <phoebus@dokos-g        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    r.net>                  cc:

                    Sent by:                Subject:     Re: [ql-users] Eindhoven

                    owner-ql-users@n

                    vg.ntnu.no

                    20/03/2002 18:02

                    Please respond

                    to ql-users

??? 20/3/2002 12:24:11 μμ, ?/? [EMAIL PROTECTED] ??????:

>Well I won't be heading from Paris unfortunately - In fact, I'll miss the
>whole Eindhoven show, But I will be  at The Quanta AGM with some very nice
>Flash Adapters (right Phoebus?)
>
>:-))

Right :-)
Just don't forget on the next draft to attach a note: Bank of Ireland : A
Bank (which is a BIIIGGGG House that
gives money or takes your money) in Ireland (which is an Island (which is a
chunk of rock in the sea (which is a
big mass of salt water...etc) country off the shore of Europe) ;-)

BTW ppl don't mind me, Darren understands :-)))))))

Phoebus

>Darren Branagh,
>Consumer Lending Business,
>Bank Of Ireland Card Services,
>Nassau House, 33/35 Nassau Street, Dublin 2. Ireland.
>Tel: 01-6176368 (Direct Line)    Fax: 01-6798717
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

>                    Arnould Nazarian

>                    <arnazarian@magi        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>                    c.fr>                   cc:

>                    Sent by:                Subject:     [ql-users]
Eindhoven
>                    owner-ql-users@n

>                    vg.ntnu.no

>                    20/03/2002 17:14

>                    Please respond

>                    to ql-users

>Bonjour,
>
>Alors, est ce que qq'un de la region parisienne va a Eindhoven ce samedi?
>
>Arnould

>are addressed. If you have received this email in error please
>notify us immediately at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and delete this E-mail
>from your system. Thank you.
>It is possible for data transmitted by email to be deliberately or
>accidentally corrupted or intercepted. For this reason, where the
>communication is by email, the Bank of Ireland Group does not accept
>any responsibility for any breach of confidence which may arise
>through the use of this medium.
>This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept
> for the presence of known computer viruses.

Phoebus R. Dokos - Quantum Leap Software
Web and Graphic Design - Custom Program Solutions
Tech Support - Software Localization
Web: http://www.dokos-gr.net
ICQ#:34196116 / SMS:+30973267887
SMS:[EMAIL PROTECTED]