>In that case I will make it a point to come and annoy you ;-) hehehe
>
>Ahhh all this because you're jealous, since Darren is coming to
Greece for
>sun 'n' fun and not you!  :-)
>
>Go ahead come too :-)
Not sure Patientline (my employer) will let me. They seem to be
sending me everywhere but where I want to go at the moment - 4 of us
being sent from N.Wales most of next week to help out in Edinburgh, we
heard last thing this afternoon. Now, no objections to Scotland of
course, but the short notice...we all felt like Phoebus Dokos trying
to cash an Irish bank draft... :-(

>>(Nice story about the American bank emploee though...)
>
>It's a good thing (for the cashier, as she would probably have a boot
mark
>on her rear right now:-) that I missed it though ;-)
She'd know what my peecee feels like then ;-)

--
Dilwyn Jones
[EMAIL PROTECTED]