At 03:49 μμ 21/3/2002, you wrote:

>Don't worry Darren, we have a guy from Co. Cork working with us this
>week...he's causing all sorts of problems too ;-)
>
>Now I just hope no Americanised Greek turns up while he's still there
>;-))

In that case I will make it a point to come and annoy you ;-) hehehe

Ahhh all this because you're jealous, since Darren is coming to Greece for
sun 'n' fun and not you!  :-)

Go ahead come too :-)

>(Nice story about the American bank emploee though...)

It's a good thing (for the cashier, as she would probably have a boot mark
on her rear right now:-) that I missed it though ;-)