>Don't know what it is about Dilwyn and PC's - they just hate each
other.

Huh. Don't mention that word after this evening's performance. I'm off
to Scotland tomorrow to work for the rest of the week. Have bene
trying since I came home to (1) compile stuff for QL Toady (2) emails
(3) website update (4) work on a new program. So far, 6 PC crashes.
Now I know why I got a large envelope of Q60 promo material from D&D
in the post, they were trying to tell me something. Believe me, if
they can get the CD Recording promised "in a few months for SMSQE" and
soql comes out, this PC is headed for somewhere it would rather not
head once I have enough pennies to buy a Q60! (Peter and Claus, sorry
to bring the dreaded P word into this, at least it's in the context of
"I want a Q60 when I can afford it")

>Even lately at the Hove show he spent most of the morning getting QPC
>print correctly, all because the Windows drivers for his other
printer at
>home wouldn't allow his small Canon portable printer to work properly
from
>LineDesign. Bruce Nicholls and him had to delete all traces of the
windows
>drivers and reinstall the printer ports IIRC to get it working. I
remember
>Dil's frustration - he was about 2 minutes away from drop-kicking his
PC
>across half of Hove at one stage.

I would rather not be reminded of that. Grrr.

--
Dilwyn Jones
[EMAIL PROTECTED]