> The styleguide looks very good, but all the programs specified to compile the
> SMSQ/E source code are commerical.
>
> QMAC and QLINK maybe only available through QuantA
> QMAKE is available through Jochen Merz Software
>
> Is it your intension to make all these commerical programs available on the
> SMSQ/E CDROM disk.

This is very funny. Yes, let's have EVERYTHING for free!!!!

... and, Wolfgang, don't forget users with a QL and without
harddisk - they can't compile the sources. Will you make sure
that these people get the hardware on which they can do it
for free as well? :-))
I'm sure there are lots of people out there who would not
mind a free Q60... so ask for some more IRCs to cover the parcel
price for the big package which will soon come with the
sources CD, containing a machine, a monitor, and a coupon
for free electricity.

Jochen

p.s. QMAKE is not essential, but it adds a lot of convenience
and speeds up the turnaround time considerably.

And - interesting, I have not had a single inquiry about a
QMAKE so far ....