Well I wish I never entered this message....

On Tuesday 09 July 2002  9:39 am, you wrote:

> This is very funny. Yes, let's have EVERYTHING for free!!!!

No that is not waht I meant, people who want to compile SMSQ/E and have not
got QMAC, QLINK and QMAKE will have to buy them.

I did not say anything about them being free, of course they are, the people
who have programmed the software deserve the money for thier efforts.

> ... and, Wolfgang, don't forget users with a QL and without
> harddisk - they can't compile the sources. Will you make sure
> that these people get the hardware on which they can do it
> for free as well? :-))
> I'm sure there are lots of people out there who would not
> mind a free Q60... so ask for some more IRCs to cover the parcel
> price for the big package which will soon come with the
> sources CD, containing a machine, a monitor, and a coupon
> for free electricity.

Really this is so silly, who say anything about FREE software....

No wonder things are drifting apart if this is the example of the comments
made.

> Jochen
>
> p.s. QMAKE is not essential, but it adds a lot of convenience
> and speeds up the turnaround time considerably.
>
> And - interesting, I have not had a single inquiry about a
> QMAKE so far ....

So it the Style guide an advert for the Qmake or Qmac....

Derek