On Tue, 9 Jul 2002, Derek Stewart wrote:

> No that is not waht I meant, people who want to compile SMSQ/E and have not
> got QMAC, QLINK and QMAKE will have to buy them.

Obviously, when talking about commercial products, especially where Jochen
has kindly lowered the price for a period to allow SMSQ tinkerers to get
in at a lower level, I think all is right with the World.

Jochen, why don't you chuck together a little bundle of these apps, so
everything we could possibly need is available for one low price, with
lower media and mailing costs for you? You could even do a couple of packs
- a mud hut pack with the compiling apps, and a pyramid pack with
debuggers, monitors, etc?

Dave