> I'm a wee bit puzzled as to how Tony managed to zip up the sources as many
> of the filenames were longer than the allowed 36 characters - especially as
> he had that extra 'U$$' directory name present. Anyone know what he develops
> on ?
SMSQ/E, of course :-))))

> PS. QMAKE - enquiry 1, sale 1, sale pending wife's permission 1 :o)
Maybe a shall bring a big box of QMAKEs to Byfleet then :-))

Well, QMAKE always was a niche product - but maybe it may change
now. What I'll do is: I will go through the manual together with
Bernd to make sure it is up-to-date (haven't sold one for ages,
so it is difficult to tell - but it will take some days because
Bernd is on holiday) .... and ....

cut the price of QMAKE down to EUR 19.90 (plus postage) 'til end of
August 2002 (let's call it "special SMSQ/E source summer offer") :-))

Jochen