On 9 Jul 2002, at 2:07, Fabrizio Diversi wrote:

> A general question for all the other people, what is
> happening outside here with the SMSQE sources ?
> - who receive the cd ? (hoping this is not covered by
> a specific clause of personal confidentiality)

I'm sorry, I don't feel free to divulge that information - people aked
me by private email. Moreover, does it matter, really?

Hey, how about a coming out on this list?... :-)

I've sent some 20 odd sources out, 3 more are pending, total
should arrive at about 25 - much more than I thought.
There were people there I'd never heard of.

> - apart me and Norman someone else is working on it ?
> - new resellers ?
No, there are still only three resellers.
Wolfgang