Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2002 8:42 PM
Subject: [ql-users] PC Monitor Lead

I have been given an old PC monitor, which has no markings on it, but is in portrait rather than the standard landscape orientation.

I would like to try it out and see if it works, but need a lead.  The monitor has a 9 pin and 25 pin connector on the rear, presumably a standard PC monitor connection.  Does anyone have a suitable monitor lead, I could borrow or beg to give it a try??

Thanks

Rich Mellor
RWAP Software
7 Common Road, Kinsley, Pontefract, West Yorkshire, WF9 5JR
TEL: 01977 614299
http://hometown.aol.co.uk/rwapsoftware