In a message dated 23/07/02 22:07:00 GMT Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Hi Rich,
    I had what maybe a similar monitor some years back, never had it
working, bought it new for £5.00 I think from Bull at Hove.
    Manual with it said it needed a special video card. it was higher
than normal SVGA devinition & was only Mono.

That is possibly the same monitor, who knows.... No manual with this one though! Any idea if yours had any identification marks on it - this one has the voltage plate and says made in Taiwan (isn't everything).
Rich Mellor
RWAP Software
7 Common Road, Kinsley, Pontefract, West Yorkshire, WF9 5JR
TEL: 01977 614299
http://hometown.aol.co.uk/rwapsoftware