In a message dated 23/07/02 22:00:21 GMT Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Are you sure it worked with a PC rich?

Reason I ask is the only monitors I have ever come across like this were ones made by Radius for the Apple Mac. They were popular in Newspaper offices etc. as it was better for desktop pulishing and artwork - which is were the Mac reigns. The Mac also uses a 25 way connector (on older models).

Who knows.... seems some others on the list have had simmilar monitors for the PC...  This one has both 9 pin and 25 pin connectors and is standard PC grey colour - did Macs use the same colour scheme??  All I can say is that it was made in 1989, so is almost as ancient as the QL!!

Rich Mellor
RWAP Software
7 Common Road, Kinsley, Pontefract, West Yorkshire, WF9 5JR
TEL: 01977 614299
http://hometown.aol.co.uk/rwapsoftware