At 10:59 рм 29/10/2002, Bill wrote:
<snip>
We just had the fall QL meeting at our house and we had Phoebus and his lovely
wife as guests for a couple of days. We are still enjoying the Moussaka that
Phoebus made. He is a Greek of many talents.
*blush* Thanks :-) I need to send you the recipe I used as it isn't in the book I left Mary :-)

 The weather included a bit of snow
but no wind to show off the new Bergey XL1 wind machine.
It did power up for a little bit (about half an hour Sunday morning right after the clouds came) - I have two consecutive pictures of it turning :-)

To keep on topic we had a Q40 set up along with all flavors of emulators for
demonstrations and started planning for the 2003 US show. Al Boehm will be
contacting people and trying to set a date for that. The 2 likely times were
either in the Spring in Florida or in August in Pennsylvania near where Pheobus
lives.
I checked today with the University as well as the local hotels and I am waiting on responses, more to follow therefore :-)

If anyone on this list might come and has an opinion about the date and
place please let me know. Pheobus was busy with his camera so I am sure more
will appear about the weekend gathering.
The pictures will go up on the new NESQLUG site's public area around the end of the week :-)

Phoebus